BEST CDS COACHING IN LUCKNOW
The “Combined Defence Services” (CDS) Examination is conducted twice a year by the Union Public Service Commission for recruitment into the Indian Military Academy, Officers Training Academy, Indian Naval Academy and Indian Air Force Academy.
The Notification for the examination is usually released in the months of October and June, and the examinations are conducted in February and November respectively.
Who Can Apply?–
Only unmarried graduates are eligible to sit for the exam. Successful candidates are admitted into the respective Academies after an interview conducted by the “Services Selection Board (SSB)”.
Indian Military Academy– 19 to 24 years
Air Force Academy– 19 to 24 years
Naval Academy– 19 to 24 years
Officers’ Training Academy– 19 to 25 years
Scheme Of Examination-Applicants who will appear in the CDS-II exam should know the exam pattern of CDS-II 2020 so that they can qualify the exam with flying colors.
1) CDS Exam is conducted in Two(2) stages- Written Exam and SSB Interview
2) Offline/Pen and paper based is the mode of the examination
3) Subjects included are- English, General Ability, Elementary Mathematics
4) 2 hours for each paper is given in this exam
5) Paper comes in both the languages(English & Hindi)